Friday, October 9, 2009

Catch up

Well, if you don't look to close at the year, you might think I am a regular blogger! It's been a whole year since anyone (me) has added anything to this blog. Sad. I've had some extra time at work, and you can only read the Master Tax Guide for so long. I've been reading lots of fun, neat blogs, and it got me in the mood to catch up on ours. I couldn't help thinking how much I'd love to read what my sisters have to write. Even if there are no events to report (which there are!) you could just let us know what you are thinking about.

We've been to Colorado twice since the last blog. We had fun with Jared. He is enjoying the academy I hope. After the first one we came home and found a flood. Our house was torn up most of the summer, but we got a beautiful new floor out of it, and new walls and ceiling in the basement!

Greg came home from his mission. I can't believe he's been home for a whole year. It sure is fun to have him around. Ann was there too. She was taking the picture...










Here are some random pictures from his homecoming. Chubby bunny!!!
Ok, so I've just spent over an hour trying to get these pictures how I want them and they still won't go. Oh well. Enjoy them anyway!
Where was I? Ok. We got a new baby, little Tyler in April.

He's big and rolly polly now.

Brock had his first birthday, and it was the first time all the cousins had been together at once. So fun! Just try getting them all to look the same way at the same time! So cute!
Greg worked in Canada all summer and took our car, so Bruce and I flew back to Rochester, New York and met him for the trip home. It was an amazing trip. We followed the path of the pioneers. Here are some pictures. I might do another blog later with more information. This one is getting a little long! We went to the Sacred Grove. It feels just like the temple!


We went to Niagra Falls. Awesome!

Kirkland. Amazing!
Nauvoo. I cried from the time I first saw the temple until we left. What a beautiful place! The early saints sacrificed so much so we could have the gospel now!




Another cool picture of the temple.




Our last stop, as for the pioneers was Winter Quarters. The stained glass windows on the temple were georgeous!

When we got home, Allan, Megan and Allie had moved in. It's been a blast having them here! Allie likes to help daddy work in the cars! Bruce is in heaven to have a playmate again!


Well, I think that's it for my update. But I plan to be better from now on! I love you all!



No comments: